The website is owned & operated by Nutrition Untold Lifestyle Coaching
The term Nutrition Untold or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
All information on this website is provided by a Licensed Dietitian. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided on this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
The information and reference guides in this website are intended solely for the general information for the reader. The contents of this web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice, diagnose health problems, or for treatment purposes. It does not replace one-on-one counseling with a licensed and qualified health professional. Please consult your health care provider for any advice on medications. Before you begin any weight loss or fitness program or change your nutritional regimen, you will consult your physician.
Though the methods and techniques of Nutrition Untold have been proven to lead to weight loss, results may vary from one person to another and no weight loss guarantee is provided or implied.
Payments of Services
Full payment of services is required prior to starting any of our programs. 24-hour notice is required for appointment cancellations to avoid any extra incurred charges.
Personal information or business information supplied by clients in the nutrition sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to other clients. In order to be respectful to others, please call me or e-mail me at [email protected] as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment.
If cancellation is necessary, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another client access to that appointment time.
A cancellation is considered late when the appointment is canceled less than 24 hours before the appointed time. A no-show is when a client misses an appointment without canceling. In either case, we will charge the client the full appointment fee.